Connect with the KOCO Circle
Have you ever wondered about the people who make your clothes?
Have you ever considered what it would be like to have a personal connection with them?
The women we work with are not part of a conveyor belt process in a factory, they’re real people who make entire garments. We are proud to be part of their lives. They create each garment with love and care and often wonder about the women who wear them.
We can introduce you to each other.
KOCO works to connect people and communities. That’s why we’ve created our Circle, to deepen those connections. As a member of the KOCO Circle you’ll have:
● Behind-the-scenes access to meet our makers and experience the richness and reality of village living in southern India
● The opportunity to make meaningful connections through designing artisan-made pieces or collections
● Access to the KOCO Circle Talks series. Here you’ll meet designers, dreamers, change-makers, and makers at the forefront of their fields
● Exclusive access to one-of-a-kind garments from the incredible brands we work with
● Exclusive colourways for timeless unique clothing
● Special discounts on limited-edition slow-fashion garments
KOCO brings you an exciting new opportunity to be part of the care and creativity of artisan-created fashion.
Strapline: Knit one, change one; it’s stitched into everything we do.
$9.99 per month or $99 per year.